Job Description We are reinforcing our Engineering Services Department within the area of ZF Race Engineering at our location in Shirley.
An enthusiastic Engineer is needed to grow and develop our Cyber Security services for ZF product lines in advanced vehicle control, driver assistance, electronic steering and braking systems for increasingly autonomous and electric vehicles.
Your tasks as Software Engineer - Cyber Security (m/f):
* Develop cyber security analyses and test methodologies to support the development of future high-integrity, real-time automotive systems
* Customise automated cyber-threat testing tools based on industry standard equipment
* Identify requirements, plan and deliver cyber-security services primarily to internal ZF engineering groups and external customers where applicable
* Draw up specifications for application specific or tailored cyber security analysis and test plans
* Generate innovative methodologies and automated processes
Your profile as Software Engineer - Cyber Security (m/f):
* Successfully completed degree in electronics, software, computer science or equivalent qualification preferably with relevant cyber security qualifications or academic project interests
* Experience of working in a comparable environment with demonstrable enthusiasm for cyber security as a topic
* Familiarity with automotive embedded systems and relevant tools (e.g. Vector products) as well as coding experience with C/C++
* Software focus, but with a Systems Engineering mindset and ability to consider the full product life cycle from concept to manufacture and to post-sale customer service and warranty
* Excellent problem-solving skills, with ability to be flexible in a fast-changing, agile business environment
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah M?ller via phone: +49 211 584 921.