Compensation: $60,680.00 - $83,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for clinical supervision, staff performance evaluations, as well as reviewing client charts, including service and discharge plans. Requires familiarity and compliance with all relevant regulations and standards of regulatory bodies and of the Jewish Board of Family & Children s Services. Has responsibility for back-up after hours emergency during evenings.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Conduct staff Training & Development as/ if required.
- Conduct staff performance evaluations.
- Participate in all staff meetings, as assigned.
- Provide direct service to clients on an as needed/required basis.
- Provide individual and group supervision of all program and support staff.
- Monitor Consumer meetings, as required.
- Monitor all individualized assessments/ case management/ service plans.
- Review Case Management/ Service/ Discharge Plans with clients and staff.
- Participate in Case Management/ Service/ Discharge Plan meetings.
- Supervise MSW students, as assigned.
- Serve as back up to Administrative Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED
- LCSW / LMHC Master s Degree in related Mental Health discipline
- Three years of experience preffered.
- Excellent writing skills and computer literacy preferred
Associated topics: abuse, behavioral healthcare, clinical, field, forensic, mental, outreach, social, tirr, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...