Compensation: $90,250.00 - $203,440.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
OVERVIEW : The work of each Art Therapist is integrated into overall clinical planning for each case, recognizing the unique deficits of each child and family. He/She is part of the treatment team and provides therapeutic intervention as well as recommendations to the rest of the staff about the child.
RESPONSIBILITES include but not limited to:
- Collection of art therapy referrals
- Acting as a liaison between the expressive therapies program and residential programming
- Administering of individual, group, and diad art therapy assignments
- Chart work where required
- Ordering of supplies
- Maintaining art room space
- Additional duties as assigned
- Attendance at Supervision
- Availability on Evenings and weekends required.
- Maintaining one primary case, and providing additional case coverage as necessary, which includes:
- individual and family treatment sessions
- regular consultation with treatment team, including presentation of monthly and annual treatment conferences
- development of treatment plans, including psychosocial narrative, periodic reviews, and weekly progress notes
- other documentation and consultation with outside agencies as required.
- Master s in Art Required . Must be a LCAT (Licensed Creative Art Therapist).
- Must be a registered Art Therapist credentialed by the American Art Therapy Association.
Associated topics: creative, dance, drama therapy, expressive art, music, recreational, recreational therapist, rtc, therapist activities, writing therapy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...