Compensation: $115,490.00 - $170,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
***Located in the Bronx, NY***
***long term contract to hire***
Our healthcare client is looking for a Microsoft Solutions Archtiect/Engineer to work with IT teams to document and implement technical solutions to meet the business requirements and provide Tier III support for the operations team as it pertains to Windows servers; provide Level 3 support to resolve escalated issues and as required in root cause discovery of production impacting event:
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO's, DFS, ADFS, LAPS
- Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 servers
- MS AZURE
- Have the ability to work independently on projects and as part of a team will be critical to this role. Drive, energy, enthusiasm, problem solving, maturity and confidence are all qualities we are looking for.
- Work with monitoring tools, implement efficiencies through automation, maintain appropriate configurations; provide recommendations on system improvements, and assist in transition and migrations to Operating Systems Migration;
- They will also Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot Windows Servers on a Physical, Virtual and public cloud environments.
- They will manage and automate enterprise wide server systems patching for OS and standard applications.
- They will perform enterprise wide server systems patching for OS and standard applications.
- As well as monitor server performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Work closely with other infrastructure engineers of other disciplines for escalation support and system interoperability.
- Work with hardware, software, and service vendors/partners to assist in troubleshooting systems as necessary;
- Managing Microsoft domain environments; including AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO's, DFS, ADFS, LAPS and Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 servers;
- Knowledge of: Maintain secure environments running in Azure using industry accepted standards (MFA, encrypted data transfer, etc.);
- Knowledge of: Maintaining and support of backups and replication;
- Position requires responsiveness at all times (24x7) to the operational needs of the organization,system problems or outages, and availability for scheduled off hours maintenance. Participate in a 24x7 on call rotation
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...