- Supportive Care
- $55,905.00 -83,990.00/year*
717 Sacandaga Rd
Do you want to focus on seeing residents, without having to deal with the credentialing, insurance, authorizations and other administrative hassles?
Do you want to enjoy a flexible schedule with a steady and predictable caseload?
Well come join us!
Enjoy the freedom to create your own work schedule, with the perfect work/life balance. We offer a variety of full-time and/or part-time options to our providers.
- Current state license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You would provide psychotherapy to residents in long-term care facilities, nursing homes, assisted living and memory care communities
- You will work with a diverse population
- You will perform initial assessments, evaluation and individual psychotherapy
- You will collaborate with the facility staff and treatment team to provide the best care for each resident
Supportive Care work to identify the best fit and work-sites for you. Our dedicated team of recruitment professionals focus on your skill sets, interest as-well as geographic locations. If you are interested or have any questions, please call 732-###-#### or apply today!.
Job Types: Full-time and/or Part-time
Salary: $300.00 to $400.00 /day
Associated topics: addict, behavior science, behavior scientist, clinical psychologist, dayrehab, psychology, psychotherapist, social behavior, sociology, therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...