- Robert Half
- $144,310.00 -144,310.00/year*
130 Rapin Pl
A company has partnered with Robert Half Finance and Accounting to find their next Payroll Administrator. The accurate and timely production of payroll for employees will be ensured by the Payroll Administrator in this position. For this role, it is crucial to have the ability to communicate effectively and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. Payroll Administrators seeking a challenging position with an industry leader and a strong career growth opportunity, might be interested in exploring this role. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Amherst, New York area. Act now and submit an application today!
- Inspect data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Be of help to staff with PTO accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits, general questions related to payroll, and other pay related issues
- Do business with internal business partners, Human Resources, and Information Technology to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Arrange timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Produce quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Look into payroll areas, pay practices related to FLSA, and fringe benefit reporting to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Direct voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Adhere to current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Expand systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Perform regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- CPP or FPC is preferential
- Knowledge in an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Multi-state Payroll
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Payable (AP)
- Employee Timesheets experience
- Billing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability in garnishments, various withholdings, and processing liens
For immediate consideration, please contact Andrew Eckert at (716)###-#### or submit a resume in strict confidence to ...@roberthalf.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $40,000.00 - $43,000.00 / Yearly
**Location:** BUFFALO, NY
**Date Posted:** July 24, 2019
**Employment Type:** Full-time
**Job Reference:** 02920-#######523
**Staffing Area:** Finance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...