- Robert Half
- $40,500.00 -64,540.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
130 Rapin Pl
Seeking Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has a fulfilling career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Customer Services industry. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Buffalo, New York, and is a long-term temporary engagement.
What you get to do every day
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send written business correspondence
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Expertise in medical terminology
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Proven computer skills
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today! For immediate consideration please contact OfficeTeam at (716)###-#### or email your resume directly to ...@officeteam.com.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $15.00 - $15.50 / Hourly
**Location:** Buffalo, NY
**Date Posted:** August 1, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 02920-#######837
**Staffing Area:** OfficeTeam
Associated topics: agent, call center specialist, client service, coordinator, csr, customer service specialist, intern, service, technical support, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...