AV Service Coordinator (Audio Visual Experience Preferred)
Are you looking to work for an established company with a startup feel? Presentation Products has been a leading audiovisual design and build firm in NYC since 1985. We're trusted by some of New York's most important organizations with their most innovative projects, utilizing the newest technology and integration techniques. Presentation Products proves you can be successful without being stuffy. Work in a hip environment with a young and celebrated team.
Although experience is preferred, it's not necessary. Enthusiasm beats out experience every time. We will fully train the right candidate; someone who embodies smarts, energy, and creativity. Musician at heart? Great! Our company band could always use another member. Some of the benefits of working with PPI include, heath, dental, 2 weeks' vacation, sick days, paid holidays, 401k with employer matching?.and we'll even pay you. Our trendy office, in Manhattan's newest up-and-coming area, also offers fancy coffees, snacks and much more
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced individual to join our service team. The Service Coordinator's primary responsibility is to support the Service team through service and preventative maintenance related communication management and the coordination of Service Technician scheduling.
The Service Coordinator is usually the first point of contact for our customers who may be experiencing technical issues with their Audio Visual systems, or may simply require routine service to ensure their systems are operating optimally. The coordinator is based in Midtown Manhattan and is the \"dispatcher\" of Service Technicians throughout the NYC metropolitan area, This individual has excellent organizational and communication skills. They track Work Orders from start to finish, and ensure they're resolved in a timely manner. They are also eager to learn and acquire AV technical skills.
Goals / Objectives:
* Provide high-touch coordination of AV technical service & support to impress new customers and retain existing ones.
* Deliver exceptional customer service.
* Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and aggressively drives tickets to closure, with a high degree of quality and customer focus.
* Ensure Work Orders are always kept current for accurate metrics reporting.
Additional responsibilities are:
* Hours of work for this position are typically 12pm to 8pm, Monday through Friday (excluding company holidays). They may occasionally be required to switch to a 8am to 4pm shift.
* Capturing Work Orders & Service/Support Requests from customers, which may come in via phone, email or other means.
* Documenting notes for each Work Order and ensures ticketing system data is accurate & customer-facing (i.e. professional, grammatically correct, etc.)
* Assigns, schedules and dispatches Service Technicians throughout the NYC Metropolitan Area.
* Identifies and tracks payment methods based on existing customer service agreements, billable Work Orders, or other means.
* Aggressively drives aging Work Orders to closure, in the interest of delivering excellent service to our customers and complying with Service Level Agreements.
* Coordinates & tracks equipment repairs with appropriate manufacturers and third-parties.
* Shows self-motivation to learn & acquire the skills necessary to assist clients with technical support over the phone & remotely, before deciding that a Service Technician needs to be dispatched.
* Schedules Preventative Maintenance & Room Sweeps according to customer service agreements.
* Cultivates healthy, positive relationships with new and prospective customers by delivering outstanding customer service (think: white glove treatment).
* Other duties as assigned by manager.
* Exceptional customer service skills and consistently pleasant demeanor.
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong PC literacy, particularly with Microsoft-based products (i.e. Office 365).
* Must possess outstanding organizational, efficiency and detail-oriented skills.
* Ability to stay calm under pressure, yet act with a sense of urgency.
* Experience in a Contact Center or Help Desk strongly desired.
* Self-motivator, thirst to learn, strong technical aptitude.
Please visit our web site to find out more at www.presentationproducts.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Presentation Products, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: audiovisual technician, av technician, av vtc, gaffer, radio, sound editor, teleprompter, tv, video teleconference, voip