* In order to be considered as a candidate for this position, it is required you complete the 2nd step application. Upon clicking \"Submit Application\", you will be directed to this 2nd step\"*
The Overnight Custodian will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor. * Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products. * Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager. * Follow \"Lost and Found Policy\" and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
* Custodial experience is preferred. * Punctuality and reliability is a must. * Ability to work third shift is a must. * Honesty and exceptional work ethic. * Ability to solve problems independently. * Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language. * High School diploma/GED equivalent required. * Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift. * Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift. * Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift. * Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds. * Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: animal care, clean, custodial, custodian, feed, house cleaner, housekeeping, janitorial, sanitation, wash
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.