- Ontario ARC
Our Story: Founded in 1954, Ontario ARC is a resource for people with disabilities or other challenges and their families, providing services and supports that encourage people to fulfill their potential. When you join our team, you'll be making a difference every day; in someone else's life and in your own.
Our Workplace: We are proud to have built a friendly, diverse workplace that nurtures uniqueness, celebrates individual strengths, and offers our staff countless opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. We welcome your enthusiasm and creativity, and encourage you to take advantage of professional development, educational trainings, and team building opportunities.
The position of Production Controller is responsible for direct supervision of program participants working at group placement sites. Providing training, positive role model and direction to ensure assigned contracts are completed in a timely fashion with emphasis on quality control and safety. The Production Controller may include providing for the safe transportation of program participants to and from the various job sites. Ontario ARC would love to have you join our team.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma and one (1) year relevant work experience.
No lifting restrictions. CPR and Agency First Aid are required. Must complete Agency Driver Certification within 3 months of hire.
Ontario ARC Benefits:
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Term Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
* Matching 401(k) Retirement (up to 2%)
* Credit Union Access
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Educational Assistance
* Sick Leave
* Sick Bank (for extended coverage)
* Benefit Time
* Employee Assistance Program
* Jury Duty & Military Reserve Compensation
* FMLA Leave
* Leave of Absence Without Pay
* Phone Carrier Discounts
* Fitness Room Access
* Mind & Body Classes
* Wellness Programs & Rewards
* Employee Recognition Programs* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...