- Lyle Staffing
Healthcare - Physician
Orthopedics opening in Canandaigua, New York. An established orthopedic practice near Canandaigua, NY is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join their team. Candidates will provide healthcare services under the supervision of a physician. This is a full time opportunity and candidates would be required to work Monday-Friday (7:30-4pm).
- Provide inpatient, outpatient and first assist services
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- 1-2 years of orthopedic experience as a PA-C
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including malpractice, health, dental/vision options, 403b, PTO, CME
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...