Part-time Psychiatry Locums Job in Queens, New York
* 14 hours per week
* The Psychiatrist conducts comprehensive psychiatric assessments
* Monitors medical and psychiatric treatment and follow up
* Psychiatrists oversees team delivery of clinical services, participating in team meetings to evaluate risk and risk management needs
* Deliver integrated care using best prescribing practices
* Provide clinical supervision, education, and training of the ACT team members
* Develop, maintain, and supervise medication administration policies and procedures
* Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified and hold an active New York state medical license
Ready to get started - apply here!
Mallory McCarthy |678.###.#### | ...@jacksoncoker.com
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.
Loading some great jobs for you...