- J&J Worldwide Services
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
J&J Worldwide Services is a Department of Defense (DoD) Contractor. With nearly 50 years of experience, our core businesses revolve around contracting with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to perform various work in, on, and around active, occupied U.S. military medical centers. J&J is the leader in each of our niche markets, vastly outperforming our competition. While being the largest privately held DoD Contractor in the world, we take great pride in being able to perform large volumes of work with a relatively small staff. It is a place where people truly come together as a team to help each other across the finish line, one race after another.
Our construction group primarily performs renovation work inside military medical hospitals and military medical clinics. Project sizes range from the low tens of thousands to the mid tens of millions. The construction group is growing due to an increasing number of projects, increasing value of projects, and increasing complexity of projects. To support the growth, we are looking to add to our Site Project Management team.
We are looking for:
* Superintendents/On-Site Supervisors
* Contractor Quality Control Managers (CQCM)
* Site Safety and Health Officers (SSHO)
We currently have ongoing work at 15 different military installations throughout the North Eastern U.S. The majority of our work in the region is in the Delmarva area, to include Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Our current opportunities are at West Point, NY, but it is preferred that candidates are able to travel to other project sites as well.
In order to qualify for these openings, candidates must have:
* Minimum of five years of experience working in a medical field.
* Minimum of five years of experience in supervising safety.
Additionally, candidates must have or be able to obtain:
* OSHA 30 Certificate (General Industry acceptable, Construction preferred) ? must be within 3 years
* Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate by American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
* Construction Quality Management for Contractors Class (CQM-C) Certificate ? must be current
* CPR/First Aid/AED certificate by either American Red Cross or American Heart Association (AHA) ? must be current
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Associated topics: assistant principal, chief, dean, director, elementary school principal, executive manager, high school principal, high school superintendent, principal, vice principal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...