With J.B. Hunt, one of America's leading trucking companies, you'll enjoy solid pay, great benefits and frequent home time.
* Average annual earnings projected at $73,000 per driver
* Consistent schedule, pay and time off
* Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
* Drivers are home every other weekend for three full days
* Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
* Hazmat & tanker endorsements are required
Drivers on this account make dedicated deliveries of no-touch freight to customers.
This position offers benefits options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more. Company drivers can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
We offer some of the best truck driving careers to the best CDL drivers in the industry. Call 1-877-###-#### today to see what truck driving jobs are available to you, or pre-qualify online.
Candidates with past experience as Straight Truck Driver, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver, and Route Driver and that have worked in companies such as Landstar System, Ruan, and Martin Transportation Systems are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, class a truck, company driving needed, company over the road, company truck driving, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver route, regional driving route, tanker truck driving