- IFB Solutions
Level Undisclosed Job Location West Point BSC - West Point, NY Position Type Undisclosed Education Level Undisclosed Salary Range Undisclosed Travel Percentage Undisclosed Job Shift Undisclosed Job Category Undisclosed Description
BSC Assistant Store Manager
Position title : BSC Assistant Store Manager
Reports to : Store Manager
Supervises : BSC Location Staff
Position summary : This position is responsible to assist in managing the overall store operations and personnel of the Base Supply Centers, Government Supply Centers , or Hazmat Supply Centers.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Always maintains a high Customer First Service Culture.
- Ability to build, lead and inspire a team of customer-oriented professionals.
- Responsible for company branding including brand and inventory compliancy, merchandising and staff appearance.
- Conducts orientation for all new team members.
- Responsible for providing sight impaired employees with all equipment needed to perform their job.
- Assures compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Resolve any and all customer issues in the store.
- Oversee merchandise training and education.
- Monitors and manages all receiving and allocation of inventory.
- Implements and maintains all Company Policy and Procedures.
- Responsible for staff schedule
- Be able to identify, manage and speak to monthly and yearly sales goals
- Works closely with Deployment Coordinator in order to ensure Deployer timelines are met and orders fulfilled.
- Must know and be able to function in key positions such as: Receiver, Driver, Cashier, or Store Clerk.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Government/Military practices and procedures is helpful.
- Should have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to multitask and comply with deadlines
- Ability to communicate articulately with all levels of military and government contractors.
Education and work experience :
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years prior retail management experience.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and Excel required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must pass Government Background and Drug Tests.
ISO 5.3 Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities : IFB employees have the responsibility and authority to ensure to produce first quality products that meet our customer requirements
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...