Pediatric need in Binghamton, NY
- Take over Medicaid clinic in downtown Binghamton.
- Replace physician that is retiring after 16 years of service.
- Mon thru Fri practice with normal office hours.
- 1:5 call schedule. Some in-patient required.
- Position is H-1 visa eligible.
- $200K compensation + very comprehensive benefit package.
The Binghamton area boasts great diversity in culture, religion and lifestyles, and is the home of highly regarded Binghamton University. The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average, and the area's public and parochial schools are nationally recognized for excellence. Recreation and leisure activities are plentiful in this four season climate, and include minor league ice hockey and baseball, a symphony orchestra, an opera company and close proximity to New York State wineries, lakes, parks and trails.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care