Orthopedic Surgeon - Needed Upstate New York
Our client is actively seeking a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons to join their hospital employed group.
- Join hospital employed group of ten physicians and eight midlevel providers
- General, foot and ankle, spine and hand candidates encouraged to apply
- Located in a state-of-the-art renovated facility three minutes from the community hospital
- Referral base awaiting your arrival
- Attractive compensation package, with productivity formula
- Generous vacation allowance, relocation reimbursement package, sign-on bonus, health, dental and life insurance
- No restrictive covenant associated with employment
The practice is located in the heart of Upstate New York?s scenic Southern Tier. As part of the Greater Binghamton Metropolitan Area, the location offers the very best combination of low-cost living, exceptional recreational and cultural opportunities as well as outstanding public schools, including the highly-respected Binghamton University, all within three hours of New York City, Philadelphia and Toronto.
Associated topics: ankle, joint, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma