General Surgeon Needed in Upstate New York
Upstate New York Hospital is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible, NYS Licensed General Surgeon to join two other full time General Surgeons in a Hospital Employed Practice.
- Call is 1:3
- The practice is a highly functioning and well respected in the community and offers an array of services in an efficient and high quality setting.
- They offer a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package along with a dedicated commitment to maintaining work/life balance for their providers.
- Competitive salary plus productivity incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid time off (160 hours/year)
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 403B, life and disability
- CME - 5 days
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Education loan repayment (if applicable)
- Hospital has a dedicated medical staff of more than 150 physicians, representing over 35 specialties.
- The hospital serves as a catchment area for over 89,000 residents
- Located north of Syracuse
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician