Beautiful Resort Village in New York- Outpatient Psychiatry
The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking a Psychiatrist to join a progressive health care network in Central New York.
- The major teaching affiliate of Columbia University
- Outpatient practice
- Opportunities can be tailored to individual preferences
- Teaching medical students is a highlight of the opportunity
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation and paid malpractice insurance
- Designated National Health Services Corp Site
- Visa support and potential for loan repayment
Cooperstown, New York is a beautiful resort village on Otesego Lake. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company and the Fenimore Art Museum. The area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking and skiing. Cooperstown has an unspoiled repository of America's heritage, rich in history, art, architecture and natural beauty. The historic Main Street offers diverse shops and a vast choice of restaurants. This is a magical place to live, raise a family and is the perfect setting away from the hectic lifestyle of huge cities and traffic-filled suburbs.