- Elm Nursing and Rehabilitation
- $33,870.00 -61,530.00/year*
Elm Manor Nursing & Rehab Center, a 46-bed skilled nursing facility located in Canandaigua, New York, is looking for a part-time housekeeping/laundry staff member. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Clean and maintain facility and on a weekly/biweekly/monthly basis.
- Sweep, scrub and mop floors.
- Vacuum clean carpets.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
- Dispose of trash.
- Clean wash toilets, mirrors, tubs, showers, counter tops, dining area, etc.
- Make up beds and change linen as required.
- Wash, dry, fold laundry (clothing, linens, etc.)
- Experience in Housekeeping/laundry services
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Candidate must be able to work occasional holidays and weekends.
- Must have ability to move, lift carry push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
- Stand or walk for extended period of time.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
Loading some great jobs for you...