Loading some great jobs for you...
Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for thirteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, TLC, Investigation Discovery and Animal Planet.
We are a small but mighty team working at the crossroads of technology and entertainment. The Digital Strategy Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital strategy across the digital portfolio, including our Direct to Consumer initiatives.
What?s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the Sr. Analyst, Digital Strategy, you will help drive the growth of Discovery?s Digital business. You?ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team. With your drive, you will help focus on big picture and influencing skills you will gain an in-depth understanding of all the digital offerings, the business and be a key driver of the strategy.
1. Support the strategic planning and forecasting of Digital Businesses, including TVE and Direct to Consumer
2. Research and develop analyses of competitive landscape
3. Serve as analytical point-person on transformational digital initiatives
4. Run sensitivity analysis and model financial impact of various strategic scenarios
5. Perform analysis to help senior management set key performance indicators and other business unit goals
6. Coordinate with various Digital functions including content, marketing and product teams
7. Create strategy presentations for senior leadership
8. Support and execute ad-hoc projects in a fast-paced environment
* Bachelor?s Degree
* 2 - 4 years of consulting, equity research, investment banking or corporate strategy experience
* Possess a ?can do? attitude, self-motivated, ambitious and intellectually curious
* Experience in strategy development and implementation
* Experience in developing financial models
* Strong analytical skills
* Preferred statistical background
* Ability to recognize and communicate meaningful patterns in data
* Experience in market research or digital media strongly preferred
* Strong project management skills
* Demonstrated ability to execute multiple work-streams in a highly matrixed organization
* Excellent attention to detail; must demonstrate tenacity for consistent accuracy
* Excellent communication skills ? both oral and written
* Significant experience in creating and presenting Power Point decks
* Highly collaborative and ability to demonstrate diplomacy, tact and integrity
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
new york city, new york, nyc, nyDiscovery Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...