Physician / Anesthesiology / New York / Locum or Permanent / Anesthesi
Compensation: $271,510.00 - $271,510.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Medical Doctor Associates is seeking locum tenens Anesthesiologist for NY for vacation coverage from Aug 5th - 30th.
- Call is 1:3 and light; Call starts at 3:30p.
- Call is from home with a response time of 15 minutes.
- Practice is straightforward
- Placement of central lines is required
- No PEDS less than 6 months old and rarely involved in children under 12 months old.
- B&B & Gen'l surgery (ortho, GI, POD, OB, URO)
- Anesthesiologists also do Epidurals, Cardioversions.
- Anesthesiologists do their own cases.Mainly 1-on-1 anesthesia by Anesthesiologists.
- There are 3 CRNAs who are usually supervised by the Anesthesiologists on 1st call that day.
- The department consists of one full-time AN and 3 CRNAs.
- 4 ORs plus 1 Endo suite
- 300 deliveries annually (less than 1/3 of which are C-sections)
Credentialing can be done in about 2-3 weeks. For more information about this opportunity, please email and/or call me at
Medical Doctor Associates, a subsidiary of Cross Country Healthcare (CCH), is one of the Largest Locum Tenens Staffing Firms in the US; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, MDA has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing-Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.
2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner (5 consecutive years)
2019 Best of Staffing Talent Winner (9 consecutive years)
2019 Best of Staffing Client Winner (6 years)
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...