We have an exciting, locum tenens, anesthesiology physician opportunity now available in New York. You should be comfortable with general and multi-specialty procedures including spine, epidural, orthopedic, ENT, and OB cases. Your assignment schedule will consist of 8-hour day shifts with 1:3 call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a NY state license for this assignment.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hour day shifts
- Call: 1:3
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac