A New York private multi-specialty group is seeking a board certified or board eligible pulmonary and critical care physician to join their group. This group is physician friendly, has a strong support staff, and a collegial environment. You'll step into a practice with built-in referrals so you can be busy immediately. EBUS is not required, but if you're interested and certified, they have the equipment in place. You will work with another sleep pulmonologist employed by the group. Call will be 1:3 to 1:4, with coverage coming from hospital employees as well. You'll need a NY license for this position.
The group will offer you partnership in year 2. They will also provide you an attractive base guarantee, production incentives, possible sign-on, health, dental, and vision insurance, and so much more.
This upstate community at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains offers a low cost of living, great school system, and nearby colleges and universities for the advantages a neighboring college town has to offer.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954-###-#### and email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Financially strong multi-specialty group
- Built-in referrals to be busy immediately
- EBUS trained physicians encouraged to apply
- H1B visa support possible
- Full health benefits provided
- Competitive base salary plus incentive
- Relocation assistance, malpractice, paid time off, and more
- Partnership track offered for incoming physician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, critical, critical care, emergency physician, intensivist, neurointensivist, pulm, pulmonologist, sicu, ummc