A New York-based facility is currently seeking a pediatrician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active NY state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Allscripts.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary