A New York-based medical center is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include ENT, urology, OB/GYN, vascular, and regional procedures. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a NY state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule will be 8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday, with 1:3 pager call.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:3
- Procedures: ENT, urology, OB/GYN, vascular, and regional
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac