A facility located in New York is seeking a pediatric physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The facility uses Office Practicum EMR. The schedule is will be 1 - 2 days between 1 - 8 pm, and the physician will see 30 patients per day on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: 1 - 2 days between 1 - 8 pm
- Charting: Office Practicum EMR
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care