- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Ontario Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to serve as a Nurse Supervisor for the Weekend shift at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Canandaigua, NY.
The ideal candidate MUST have Long-Term Care experience!
We are now offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Ontario Center offers the following benefits:
* Tuition Reimbursement Program!
* Generous pay rates based on experience
* Extra evening and night shift differentials
* Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
* Provides advice and support to the residents and their families.
* Monitoring residents and administering medication and treatments.
* Documents resident care services by charting in resident and department records.
* Protects residents and staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
* Resolves resident problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies and standards of care.
* Maintains resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
* Should be willing to work as a team member
* Must hold valid RN License
* Comfortable with computers
* Excellent communication skills
* Should be friendly and a team worker
* Previous supervisory or managerial experience in long-term care
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare (formerly Ontario County Health Facility) is a long-term care facility which provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as a home as much as a medical institution, with the residents' psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, registered nurse, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...