- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $58,760.00 -117,470.00/year*
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring Housekeepers to work from 12 pm - 8 pm for our 98 Skilled Nursing Facility located in Canandaigua, NY.
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
* Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
* Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
* Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
* Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
* Must be able to work as a team member
* Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service
* Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
* Must be reliable & keep to schedule
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility which provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents' psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...