Physical Therapy Assistant
Triboro Center is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
PTA Duties Include:
* Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
* Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, observe residents and write progress reports.
* Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
* Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
* Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
* Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
* Maintain Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential.
* Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
* Contributes to the inter-disciplinary team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
* Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
* Current New York State PTA License
* Experience in long term care settings preferred
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation consultant, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, physical therapy, therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...