Triboro Center is actively seeking a full-time Finance Coordinator for our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and be able to effectively multi-task; should also be computer savvy, have a good personality and be able to work well with others. Familiarity with skilled nursing facility finances, as well as experience dealing with Medicaid, is a requirement.
* Meeting with residents/families to discuss their financial obligations
* Assist with gathering of documentation for Medicaid applicants
* Inputting of census information into billing and clinical software
* Collection of private and income monies owed to the facility
* Assist with the insurance authorization process
* Distribute resident funds
* Ensure that all admission agreements are signed
* Other duties as required
* Strong knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and HMO processes is a plus
* High comfort level to meet with residents/families to discuss and advise on their financial obligations
* Must be computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office
* Should be highly detailed and organized
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...