Director of Patient Services
Claremont Village Assisted Living is actively seeking a Registered Nurse to be a Director of Patient Services for our Assisted Living Program in Bronx, NY. The DPS is responsible for the administrative, professional and clinical operations of the home health care program.
* Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse in NY
* One year of experience as a Registered Nurse
* Previous LHCSA experience
* UAS Certified is a plus.
* Assists in planning overall development and administration of the Agency as outlined in the policies and procedures relating to the Agency.
* Participates in the development of administrative policies and procedures relating to the Agency.
* Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high-quality care.
* Reviews and evaluates existing clerical/administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the staff to carry out their Responsibilities: and achieve projected goals.
* Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program.
* Modify Qualifications: following individual state requirements.
* Supervises job classifications and job descriptions of professional personnel.
* Selects and maintains a qualified, well-organized staff to provide care for the needs of the patients.
* Establishes methods for coordination of care by all disciplines.
* Gives leadership in promoting and maintaining standards for giving high-quality care by all members of the patient care team.
* Perform responsibilities of any nursing position.
TC42* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...