Business Office Coordinator
Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
MorningsideNursing & Rehabilitation Center, located in Bronx, NY is activelyseeking a qualified, experienced Business Office Coordinator.
PositionSummary: Responsiblefor the day to day operations of the facility business office.
- Previous business office/ finance/ Medicaid experience in a longterm care setting is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of excel, word, outlookand billing software.
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Distribute cash and post daily deposits ResidentTrust Account, reconcile monthly, close accounts for discharged residents,follow up on outstanding checks, and all other responsibility per RTA Policy.
- Complete tasks as requested by Administrator andCorporate A/R manager.
- Enroll Direct Deposit and complete Rep Payeerequests as needed.
- Enroll Medicare D plans.
- Compiling and submitting Medicaid applications
- Follow up on new admissions and conversionpayments immediately upon admissions or 1st dayof private pay
- Verify payment source upon admission and verifyprior balances
- Meet with Administrator at least BI-WEEKLY todiscuss outstanding debts and determine action.
- Attend weekly U/R meetings
Morningside Nursing and Rehab Center servespatients in long-term, short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Ourrecently renovated facility boasts a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center andoffers bright, modern and comfortable home-like settings. The support of askilled, nurturing staff and a diverse daily array of activities promotesindividuality and fosters dignity and comfort for our residents.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous PTO package
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k plan
We are anEOE* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...