CAMPSystems is the industry leader in Aircraft Health Management Solutions and shopfloor Enterprise Information Systems. We set the bar. At CAMP, talentedindividuals collaborate to build innovative solutions that delight and empowerour customers. CAMP culture celebrates diversity, embraces challenge, supportsgrowth and fosters well-being. Whether your calling is software engineering/developing, IT, data analysis,sales/account management, customer/employee experience, marketing, finance oroperations propel your career forward at CAMP.
The Technical ServiceAnalyst for Template Development is responsible for developing and managing theOEM documentation in the CAMP Maintenance application. Works closely with the CS Analysts, Managersand Data Support Services to maintain current Airworthiness Directives, ServiceBulletins & Letters and to track the revision of maintenance programs. Additional duties include developing andmanaging Maintenance Quality Control programs for CAMP to improve data qualityand reduce potential errors.
- Develop new CAMP templates, assemble all pertinent aircraft documents and publications and associate with OEM maintenance task(s)
- Audit Technical Publications work product and identify quality escapes
- Review and audit work performed by CAMP DSS in support of the Technical Publications Group
- Recommend changes in CAMP policies/standards based on knowledge of OEM practices and other factors.
- Manage clerical work being conducted by CAMP DSS resources to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Ensure all assigned aircraft, engine(s) and appliance manufacturer publication revisions are implemented accurately and completely into CAMP maintenance programs per aircraft model revision standards.
- Download, research, review applicability of and incorporate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins, etc. for CAMP templates and aircraft.
- Perform quality review of previously implemented revisions for accuracy and completeness.
- Implement global updates/template changes based on manufacturer publication revisions, as necessary.
- Assist with training of Technical Service Analyst(s) and support personnel when necessary.
- Bachelor s degree or two (2) to five (5) years experience directly related to aircraft maintenance or aircraft record keeping with a working knowledge of ATA specifications or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be computer proficient (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, Access).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Airframe and Power plant license desired.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task