- Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center
- $55,905.00 -83,990.00/year*
130 Rapin Pl
Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center is currently seeking a part time Social Worker. This position will serve as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to provide behavioral support and treatment in Buffalo charter schools setting to students (Kindergarten - 8th grade) with social and emotional concerns and special needs.
This is a 10 month position working three to four days, 8am - 4pm, for a total of 24-32 hours a week.
* Master's Degree in Social Work NYS Licensure (LMSW, LCSW)
* NYS School Social Worker Certificate
*Requisition Number:* 19-0059
*Title:* Social Worker
*Department:* MSW/TOD/MT/LIT Contracts
*Employment Type:* Part Time 10 month
*Weekly Schedule:* 3-4 days/week, 8am - 4pm.
Associated topics: cell, clinician, counselor, field, lcsw, lmsw, mental, npho, social service, tirr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...