- Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center
- $80,540.00 -124,780.00/year*
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
130 Rapin Pl
The Classroom Aide Substitute is responsible for assisting with the management of the children and classroom environment. Duties will include but are not limited to organizing and implementing developmentally appropriate lessons and activities under the direction of the classroom teacher, reinforcing educational goals, attending to the individual needs of the children, and following busing and breakfast/lunch program procedures.
*Substitute opportunities are available in the below BHSC school locations:*
* Williamsville (Evans Street)
* Amherst (Sweet Home Road)
* Cheektowaga (Nagel Drive & Rosewood Terrace)
* Lockport (High Street)
* Buffalo (North Street - Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus)
Minimum Degree Required
High school diploma/ GED
Minimum Experience Required
Experience working with children, or in a classroom setting and/or working with children/adults with developmental delays/disabilities.
* Physical actions may include, but are not limited to; lifting, bending, kneeling, standing, squatting, reaching, sprinting, crawling, and running.
* Vision, speech, tactical and hearing senses adequate to perform job requirements.
* Frequent sitting/ standing and when appropriate, floor sitting with pediatric patients.
*Requisition Number:* 19-0061
*Title:* Classroom Aide Sub
*Division:* ECP Cntrbasd Clsrm
*Department:* 6:1:1&12:1:1 Full Day Classroom ECP
*Employment Type:* Substitute
*Weekly Schedule:* As needed.
Associated topics: 4th grade, elementary, elementary school, elementary teacher, fourth grade, grade 1, grade 6, k 2nd, k 3, k 4th
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...