130 Rapin Pl
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Advanced Azure solutions. You are able to find the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
As a Senior Technical Solutions Architect, you will lead teams to plan, analyze, design, build, QA oversight and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures in the Azure Public Cloud. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support customer needs and you will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property. Additionally, you will coach, train, and mentor team members and customers. You will be involved in the selling of Avanade solutions, proposal development, change requirements, some marketing/PR initiatives, developing customer relationships and analyzing the customer's business as well as some Delivery Solutioning.
You are involved with the following:
* Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services
* Designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and automated manner
* Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-premise practices to include cloud
* Managed a combination of on-shore and off-shore resources
* Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
* Travel to client locations as needed
You are a solid technologist with strong business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as with client business users, and you know how to build links between the two. You are an excellent communicator, are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
* Understand customers' overall compute estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
* Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create cloud transformation roadmaps, to ensure long term success for client
* Understand the technical viability of new deployments, infusing key Azure tools and technologies where appropriate
* Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
* Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
* Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured plan and ensure its delivery
* Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies, BI technologies, with the technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends
* Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Azure Infrastructure, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
* 5+ years of experience in consultative/complex technical sales or deployment projects required
* Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
* Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
Avanade? Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at ...@avanade.com or call (206) ###-#### and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
Associated topics: .net, architect, backend, back end, c, c#, design, develop, programming, senior software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...