- Amateur Sports
- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
Job Purpose: Responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of Army West Point Athletics and Army A Club events under the supervision of the Assistant Athletic Director, Development
Duties and Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Assistant Athletic Director, Development, plan, manage and execute all aspects of Army West Point Athletics and Army A Club events. Coordinate with AWPAA (Army West Point Athletic Association), USMA (United States Military Academy), AOG (Association of Graduates) and other entities to ensure effective communication and collaboration in effort to provide the best event experience for our guests Coordinate and plan Army A Club football weekend events, including Friday Night Hudson River Boat Cruise, Welcome Reception, Cadet Review and Superintendent's Tailgate Game day management of premium hospitality logistics (Hoffman Press Box, Kimsey Club, Superintendent's Loge) Utilize evite, paciolan, table planner and other event management software to manage donor invites and RSVP's Manage home football weekend donor hotel blocks Manage the planning and execution of the Army-Navy Gala and Warming Room Manage the planning and execution of Army A Club donor trips Manage staffing for all home basketball (M/W) and hockey hospitality Assist with the coordination and planning of the Army West Point Athletics Hall of Fame Weekend Assist with donor stewardship, communications and recognitions Work within budget guidelines for all events and ensure accuracy of invoices and payments Provide excellent customer service to Army A Club members Provide a positive attitude and energy in support of the overall mission of the Army A Club and our department goals Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sports Administration or a related field
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sports Administration or a related field
- Experience in an NCAA Division I Development or Ticket Office
- Experience in event management
- Demonstrate good judgment and the ability to respond quickly and deal successfully under pressure and in a very open and public environment.
- Perform duties during flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Travel as necessary
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability stand and work on your feet for extended periods of time
To apply for this job, please send cover letter, resume, and three references to ...@wpaog.org
Internal Number: 044
Associated topics: ad, analyst, demand, donor, facebook, marketplace, medical center, relation, social media, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...