Licensed professional who specializes in infusion therapy and the administration of biologics and other necessary medications, intravenously. The Infusion Nurse will provide the highest care, treating each patient like family, in a pleasant and relaxed environment. Provides IV-therapy to patients with auto-immune diseases which include Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, and Psoriatic Arthritis.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Nurse will need to reconstitute medication and do drug calculations
- Ensure that proper techniques and practices are used
- Ensures care of patient through proper identification, checking of chart, and reporting of changes in condition.
- Assists in control and maintenance of supplies and equipment.Performs other nursing duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- IV experience is mandatory and ER-ICU experience is preferred.
- Must have at least 2-3years' experience in a hospital setting. Flexible hours M-F
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed to practice in the state of Texas.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- IV Therapy: 2 years
- Infusion: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
0 Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse, nurse rn, registered nurse, surgery